Forum Discussion

14 years ago

Deletar e-mails no Vault

Posso deletar meus e-mails que já foram salvos no Vault? Se sim, pode me ensinar como fazer?

•  

"Can I delete my e-mails that already saved in Vault? If so, can you teach me how?"

It will depend how you EV system has been set up and rather or not you have permission to delete.

You maybe able to delete items directly from Outlook if you have the delete from vault button or option from your tool bar, also, you might be able to delete items from the webapp search or archiveexplorer.

If you are the enduser you should ask your admin about how you can delete your items.

2 Replies

• This is the wrong forum, I will move this thread to the Enterprise Vault forum for you.

Este é o fórum errado, vou mover esta discussão para o fórum Enterprise Vault para você.

Regards,

Thomas

•  

"Can I delete my e-mails that already saved in Vault? If so, can you teach me how?"

It will depend how you EV system has been set up and rather or not you have permission to delete.

You maybe able to delete items directly from Outlook if you have the delete from vault button or option from your tool bar, also, you might be able to delete items from the webapp search or archiveexplorer.

If you are the enduser you should ask your admin about how you can delete your items.