cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CA/DA Client Shows "Disconnected from report server"

Cdee
Level 6

2 days back i migrated my SQL server from old to new hardware and hence had to reconfigure the Journaling infra Compliance Accelerator / Discovery Accelerator Server.

Everything looks fine until today morning i noticed that in CA/DA client under report tab i would get an error "Disconnected from report server"

Thought reporting is still pointing to old SQL hence Ran the query SELECT * FROM tblConfiguration WHERE ConfigurationID = '949' and got below results

the val column in the table shows me old SQL server hhtp://oldsqlserver/reportserver_InstanceName

i checked from CA client end in configuration -- setting -- reporting it shows me the same vault of old server.

Now my query is can i just replace the server name from client end as the instance name is still same and DB name is still same also i can access the new reporting url from the server using the service acccount on which the CA services are running will there be any impact if do change it from client end and not sql server.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

EV_Ajay
Level 6
Employee Accredited

Hi Cdee ,

You can make change in the CA Client side and then restart the Enterprise Accelerator Manager service and reopen the CA client and check the setting , whether those reflect corretly.

After that also check on SQL server where it pointing to ?

I think it should work.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

EV_Ajay
Level 6
Employee Accredited

Hi Cdee ,

You can make change in the CA Client side and then restart the Enterprise Accelerator Manager service and reopen the CA client and check the setting , whether those reflect corretly.

After that also check on SQL server where it pointing to ?

I think it should work.

Cdee
Level 6

Thanks Ajay for confirmation.. Changes made and it looks fine now..