cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report for items reviewed by a reviewer in CA

reachmitra
Level 3

Hi ,

I have a requirement to prepare a report on total no of items reviewed, pending and questioned for one employee in compliance accelerator.

I checked the inbuilt CA report " Evidence of exchange(internal) review by employee " , but it displays all the columns as "0".

Later, I came to know that CA report only displays messages from random sampling and not from immediate or scheduled searches and review.

Is there any otherway to get this report?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

I would recommend you post this in the Ideas section. Then others can vote up the idea and give Symantec an indication of just how many customers would like to see this report.

Regards,

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RK_EmailAdmin
Level 3

SYMANTEC:

You are going to see this request more and more.  We, your customers, need this report as reachmitra has indicated.

Thank you.

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

I would recommend you post this in the Ideas section. Then others can vote up the idea and give Symantec an indication of just how many customers would like to see this report.

Regards,

Kenneth_Adams
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

In addition to Tony's advice, you can contract with one of our partners to have a custom report created for you to use until such time as we are able to provide an alternate means for you to create your own reports.  I'm not at liberty to say anything more on this other than we are working on improving our CA and DA reporting capability to make it easier for our end customers to write their own reports.

RK_EmailAdmin
Level 3

Thank you.  I didn't realize that was the way to suggest such.  Reachmitra, it looks like something similar to what we want has been suggested and you should vote for it:  https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/ideas/reports-displaying-amount-all-reviewed-items-independent-capture-mechanism-random-sampling-or-

I voted for it and my suggestion is that you do, too.