cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

drill down to the department members

sydne
Level 2

Hi,  I can't seem to drill down to the department members, but only in the right box.   We are running v10.0. Is that expected behavior?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Are you doing the search in Research section or Department?  I found this.

Research Folder search will not allow the selection of individual members of the Department under Authors and Recipients

Article: TECH126053  |  Created: 2010-01-05  |  Updated: 2011-12-21  |  Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH126053

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

TonySterling

Do you mean in the Searches criteria field like this?

sydne
Level 2

Yes, that's it.  And, I've realized that it does work sometimes.  It always seems to work on the right.  But on the left, when I click on the arrow to open it up, the arrow disappears and doesn't come back.  Is it timing out?  I actually had someone restart the service, but that doesn't seem to have helped. 

TonySterling

So what is your message route when it does or doesn't work?  Can you post a screen shot?

sydne
Level 2

It doesn't seem to matter what the message route is.   Initially, the arrow is always displayed to the left of the department name.  But if you click it and the list fails to expand, the arrow is no longer displayed, it won't come back even if you change the route.  When I click, I briefly get an hourglass, so it looks like something is happening.

I've been trying to post a screenshot and failing, but I don't know if it would be particularly useful.  Has anyone else experienced this problem?

TonySterling

Are you doing the search in Research section or Department?  I found this.

Research Folder search will not allow the selection of individual members of the Department under Authors and Recipients

Article: TECH126053  |  Created: 2010-01-05  |  Updated: 2011-12-21  |  Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH126053