cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Veritas Appliances Inspire at Microsoft Partner Event

Eric_Seidman
Employee

Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 11.48.53 AM.png Just recently back from Las Vegas and an inspiring week meeting with numerous Microsoft and Veritas partners and forging new business partnership relationships for Veritas' data protection and Long-Term Data Retention Appliances. Some of the conversations I had here started with question on how Veritas hardware-based solutions align with Microsoft’s offerings, particularly Azure, and as an MS partner, how does it benefit my customers’?

Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 10.43.18 AM.pngInterestingly enough, Microsoft has apparently started their own hardware division. I’d speculate it’s a consolidation of resources to develop hardware to power their Azure services. Back to the question at hand on Veritas Appliances.  The answer is really pretty simple the Veritas family of data protection and LTR solutions all seamlessly integrate with Azure, protecting an organizations most critical assets on premises and in the cloud.

Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 11.25.35 AM.pngRather than spilling more ink on the value of Veritas Appliances here in the VOXosphere, you can watch my Wikibon TheCube interview on this topic and more. Then and come back to VOX to continue the conversation.

0 REPLIES 0