As you are probably aware, daylight savings time starts again on Sunday morning (March 13).
After the time changes, automatically scheduled jobs will not run at their desired time. To resolve this issue, services should be restarted on all nodes.
To accomplish this:
1. Login to the EVDC dashboard
2. Please be sure no jobs are running
3. Select <About clustered appliance> at bottom right of dashboard
4. Select <restart services on all nodes> at bottom right of pane
5. You will be logged out of dashboard, wait a few minutes, and log back in, all nodes should be green. If they are not green after about 15 minutes, please contact support.
Note: rebooting the system is NOT required or desired.