Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expired Rewards

Frank_Quijano
Level 2
Partner Accredited

I noticed this on my profile:

31.0 Approved 20 Jun, 2013 - 15:11 GMT Rewards Points Expiration Site Participation Points expired due to inactivity.

This was displayed on my previous account.

Now that the previous account has been merged already to this new and current account, is it possible for the expired reward points to be awarded back?

It was somehow related to my previous problem about having duplicate accounts.

For your usual assistance please. Thanks.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

_r___
Level 6
Certified

Send a PM to LeslieMiller to help you out

https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/user/lesliemiller

View solution in original post

mbmillecam
Level 3

All points expire after 12 months of inactivity with your point account.  This means that you did not receive any points and you did not redeem points within that 12 month period.  We do not re-instate points onto the system.  

We regret that you have lost points.  Please try to continue to contribute to Symantec Connect and if you have any issues with your account please contact us quickly.  Also remember that you can edit and manage your information (company name, email address, so forth) by first logging into your Symantec Connect account and going to the "Edit" tab in your profile.  You will find a link at the top of the page to help you change your information instead of creating a new account.

Thank you!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

_r___
Level 6
Certified

Send a PM to LeslieMiller to help you out

https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/user/lesliemiller

mbmillecam
Level 3

All points expire after 12 months of inactivity with your point account.  This means that you did not receive any points and you did not redeem points within that 12 month period.  We do not re-instate points onto the system.  

We regret that you have lost points.  Please try to continue to contribute to Symantec Connect and if you have any issues with your account please contact us quickly.  Also remember that you can edit and manage your information (company name, email address, so forth) by first logging into your Symantec Connect account and going to the "Edit" tab in your profile.  You will find a link at the top of the page to help you change your information instead of creating a new account.

Thank you!