cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hoping some good will come out of this...

deejerydoo
Level 5
Partner

Hi,

I have been a Symantec partner for a number of years and am at the point where I am ready to call it a day and walk away.

However, I would llike some good to come from the end to this partnership so would like to have any credit I currently have on my SymPlus account donated to charity.

Could somebody please point me in the right direction to get this done.

Cheers,

David.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pkh
   VIP    Certified
Click on your id to get to your profile page and then click on Rewards on the top of the page. You can then redeem your points and give it to the charities listed on the page

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

pkh
   VIP    Certified
Click on your id to get to your profile page and then click on Rewards on the top of the page. You can then redeem your points and give it to the charities listed on the page

deejerydoo
Level 5
Partner

Thanks for the response PKH, that's my Connect points you're referring to. I was actually talking about my SymPlus partner credit card.

I wouldn't normally have posted such a question to the forum, but I have tried emailing the two Symantec contacts I have communicted with in the past, regarding my SympPlus credit card; however, I've heard nothing back from them. My channel account manager left Symantec several months ago and I've not heard from whomever replaced him. I've contacted a Symantec engineering contact I have to see if he could get someone to contact me and he said that the country channel manager would contact me but, again, I've heard nothing.