Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Products Ordering

ahq911
Not applicable
Partner

Hi all,

I am very confused i have also contacted symantec staff for that. but they didnt satisfy me.

I want to ask,

How can we order symantec products through our symantec partner program. so i can sell it to my customers.

Regards

3 REPLIES 3

David_Ricardo
Level 2
Partner Accredited

Hi friend,

You must be to locate a local distributor for the selling, if you are the distribution partner you must be to place your order to OSG.

Regards

Ajit_Jha
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Hi

Login to symantec partnernet portal in the Home page you will find Free Softwares under My Partner Progarams\Feature benifits, click onto it and Look for Internal License program andInternal License Program Form and fill up the Internal License Program Form

Hope you will find it now

UFO
Level 6

The question was about reselling Symantec products to customers. Internal licenses are for internal use. If partner has Symantec Specialization on some product then it will have ability to order it for free from PartnerNet as you have described.

Ordering products for customers goes through standard supply chain: Symantec -> Distributor -> Partner -> Customer. Thus Partner should contact local distributor for pricing, qoutation etc.

In this particular case parnter should go to Symantec site, search for partners in his country (using Partner locator http://partnerlocator.symantec.com/public/search/). Then in the search form you should look for distribution partner or partners.