cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Symantec forum error / bug

James_Winslow
Level 5

Hello all experts here,

I notice that this forum got a bug since my point system isn't updated and got minus 10 ?

Does anyone else here have the same problem ?

Who and how to report this problem ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kiran_Bandi
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Every time i create a post, poitnts are getting added to my account automatically, not weekly once.

@ James: Somebody who given thumbsup vote earlier may cleared it now. It may also be a reason for reduction in your points. You can see a detailed information about your points by clicking on link View, which is next to your points. You can also send a private message to any of the site admins regarding your issue.

Regards.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Thomas_K
Level 6

The points are added to the accounts weekly. You may have gone negative if someone unmarked one of your solutions.

Thomas

Kiran_Bandi
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Every time i create a post, poitnts are getting added to my account automatically, not weekly once.

@ James: Somebody who given thumbsup vote earlier may cleared it now. It may also be a reason for reduction in your points. You can see a detailed information about your points by clicking on link View, which is next to your points. You can also send a private message to any of the site admins regarding your issue.

Regards.

James_Winslow
Level 5

ah ok, so in this case I have sent email to the admin but she doesn't reply until now.

Kiran_Bandi
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Try again by sending a private message to any of the Admins...

Generally they will be replying very quickly.

Regards..

Symanticus
Level 6
I'm on the same boat as you James. It seems that this forum is buggy.