Symantec forum error / bug

Hello all experts here,

I notice that this forum got a bug since my point system isn't updated and got minus 10 ?

Does anyone else here have the same problem ?

Who and how to report this problem ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Accepted Solution!

Not weekly once...

Every time i create a post, poitnts are getting added to my account automatically, not weekly once.

@ James: Somebody who given thumbsup vote earlier may cleared it now. It may also be a reason for reduction in your points. You can see a detailed information about your points by clicking on link View, which is next to your points. You can also send a private message to any of the site admins regarding your issue.

Regards.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

The points are added to the

The points are added to the accounts weekly. You may have gone negative if someone unmarked one of your solutions.

Thomas

Accepted Solution!

Not weekly once...

Every time i create a post, poitnts are getting added to my account automatically, not weekly once.

@ James: Somebody who given thumbsup vote earlier may cleared it now. It may also be a reason for reduction in your points. You can see a detailed information about your points by clicking on link View, which is next to your points. You can also send a private message to any of the site admins regarding your issue.

Regards.

View solution in original post

ah ok, so in this case I have

ah ok, so in this case I have sent email to the admin but she doesn't reply until now.

Try again by sending a

Try again by sending a private message to any of the Admins...

Generally they will be replying very quickly.

Regards..

Highlighted

I'm on the same boat as you

I'm on the same boat as you James. It seems that this forum is buggy.