Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to see the manage cases

adeelm
Level 3
Partner Accredited

Dear all,

I am new in the Symantec World. I created an account with mysymantec and opened a case. I am unable to see the the open case in the Manage case in the Techincal support area.

Kindly provide guidence

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

adeelm
Level 3
Partner Accredited

Contacted Symantec Sypport and they enabled my symantec portal account. Now I am able to login and create and modify cases.

Thank you all ...

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Ashish-Sharma
Level 6
Accredited

HI,

Check this may be help

How to Manage Support Cases Online

Article:HOWTO31091  |  Created: 2010-07-26  |  Updated: 2012-03-23  |  Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO31091

zafar1907
Level 3
Partner Accredited

Hi,

This may solve your Query.

Manage a Support Case

1. Open Symantec Web-based Information Sharing Exchange (SymWISE), in your favorite web browser.
  2. Login using your SymAccount credentials by clicking on the Login link found on the upper right-hand side of the page. If you do not have a SymAccount, you can register for one from the Login screen.
  3. In the panel directly below the Login, choose Manage a Support Case from the My Support options provided. You will be directed to the MySymantec – Case List – Technical Support webpage.  This page show you your Open support cases.
  4. Click on the My Cases option under Technical Support to see a summary of all your cases.
  5. When done reviewing your cases or current  case status, you may Logout.

Ajit_Jha
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Hi Adeelam!

Please find your here at this Link:

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=HOWTO31091

Also,

If you would have googled for " How to manage support cases in syamnetc", you would have got the same links which me and other members have shared you. According to me, we all should do some Home work.

adeelm
Level 3
Partner Accredited

Dear all,

I have visited the Page that you have provided but the problem is that I can not see the opened cases there.

I see the same page where I have to enter all the information and then tell weather it is a Techincal issue or a non Technical issue.

Thanks

Ajit_Jha
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Hi

You need to fill up the Form once and then Log out and relogin. Try to use Internet Explorer.

adeelm
Level 3
Partner Accredited

Contacted Symantec Sypport and they enabled my symantec portal account. Now I am able to login and create and modify cases.

Thank you all ...

Ajit_Jha
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Good to hear that. Enjoy using symnatec Support..

Cheers!!