cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appliance 3600 with Backup Exec 2014 C:\ drive full

charlesgoat
Level 4

Hi, I reset my appliance to factory settings and upgrade backup exec 2012 to backup exec 2014 and works very fine, so I update windows and backup exec and install all updates and restart the appliance but when start the backup exec appliance web, never started and i can't start with Remote Desktop, so connect a monitor and mouse and I can start to the windows and see the C:\ full.

Why is this wrong?

What I can delete?

4 REPLIES 4

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

...could be a catalog issue. You need to see how large the Catalogs folder is, and then check out your retention period and amount of data being kept for your jobs. The more data you keep, the larger the catalogs, and the longer you keep your data for, the bigger the size of the Catalogs folders.

Thanks!

BackupBjoern
Level 4
Employee Accredited

i will not be the catalogs as they are on the D volume, unless it has been changed of course. You need to drill down in to the folders and see where it is eating disk space.

charlesgoat
Level 4

Is new, yet I don't install clients to servers for backup.

i'm going to check what happened.

pkh
   VIP    Certified

Is your appliance connected to the Internet?  If not, then see this discussion and the solution

https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/telemetry-fills-drive-c#comment-10586281