cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Agent Connection on DC

scollinguk
Level 2

Hi There,

I have just created an account and setup the agents for a company we work with over 5 servers. All the agents have installed and are successfully backing up except on the DC's. 

Both DC's are on Server 2003 Standard and the agent installed without an issue but one will not navigate to the webpage to be able to configure the agent just getting a 'Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage' and the other server shows the webpage but when you click 'Files and Folder' is shows a message about there not being any folders to backup (or a message similar to that).

I have tried uninstalling the agent with the second error but it requires a restart before I can re-install so I need to wait until this evening to do that.

Any help here would be great.

Many thanks,

S

1 REPLY 1

scollinguk
Level 2

Okay, so the server that was getting a 'cannot display the web site' error was fixed by a reboot.

However, I still have a server that when I open 'Files & Folders' in the Configure Backup menu I then get a message that reads 'This folder is empty' instead of showing me the drives to select from.

Presumable a problem with the agent but have uninstalled and reinstalled, rebooted the server several times now, nothing in the Event Viewer.

The only difference I can see between this is that it is 2003 x64 and that it has Exchange 2007 installed.

Help is always appreciated!

S