cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0xe0009b61 after upgrading to 2012 SP2

gwa60061
Level 3
Partner

BUE on HyperV host backing up 2 guests via remote agents plus 1 more physical server via agent. Backups were successful with the same credentials that are now failing after BUE 2012 upgraded to SP2 and Liveupdate run to get a remaining hotfixes. Agents show to be current. I recreated the login account ( a domain admin account), but errors continue.

2 REPLIES 2

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

If these backups were working fine earlier and nothing else (Apart from SP2) has changed, as a test, is it possible to uninstall the remote agents and reinstall it without SP2 and monitor the backups.

If its successful, would recommend to log a formal support case for us to investigate it further.

gwa60061
Level 3
Partner

Thanks for the response. I suppose it is possible, but I would prefer to resolve the SP2 issue. Installing the SP and the agents (and I am assuming uninstalling) requires multiple restarts of production servers that I would prefer to avoid. They have already been retsarted 6 times in the past 2 days for this issue. 

Also - testing the credentials succeeds for most items - some SQL DBs and the Echange Store fail, but the data drives themselves all succeed, but nothing at all is backed up, not event the drived that pas the test.