cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10400 "Cluster" key is not present in the registry (BEMSDK Failure Code: E0009B3F)

ssarmiento
Level 2

I'm currently trying to configure cloud storage (Azure) in Backup Exec v20.6 but we're getting the error BEMSDK Failure Code: E0009B3F. I ran debug and the output shows:

1 BESERVER 4276 10/16/2020 10:07:07 AM 10400 "Cluster" key is not present in the registry

2 BESERVER 4276 10/16/2020 10:07:07 AM 10400 Did not detect Microsoft cluster ()

3 BENGINE 6080 10/16/2020 10:07:07 AM 5420 "Cluster" key is not present in the registry

I have read forums and a KB that says to add a certificate on the .pem file. My question is how do you do that, or what certificate is supposed to be appended to this file?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you @Steve-Young . I went to that KB but it did not help. The issue I had was routing and firewall related. We have 2 ISP providers and the storage in Azure was set up to only receive data from one ISP. The traffic from backup exec was being routed to the second ISP. I was able to solve the problem by routing backup exec traffic to our primary ISP. Thank you for you help. It's greatly appreciated.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Thank you @Steve-Young . I went to that KB but it did not help. The issue I had was routing and firewall related. We have 2 ISP providers and the storage in Azure was set up to only receive data from one ISP. The traffic from backup exec was being routed to the second ISP. I was able to solve the problem by routing backup exec traffic to our primary ISP. Thank you for you help. It's greatly appreciated.