Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Question on BE2010

Rocky77
Level 4

Please help on BE 2010, it is Emergency

Really Emergency:

Every Sunday I am getting on two of my servers this error message when trying to do full backup:

1) The xyz server Full--The job failed with the following error: The network connection to the Backup Exec Remote Agent has been lost, check for network errors.(Event viewer ID 34113)

2) and for the second server i am getting xyz Server Full--The job failed with the following error:Access is denied.(Event viewer ID 34113)

I searched for the error id and all I found was some changing in registry and since both of them are in production, i really don't want to change the stting in registry and this is just happening on Sunday nights.

Any help I really appreciated...

Thank you very much

2 REPLIES 2

Riyaj_S
Employee Accredited Certified

What is the error code and the Unique Message Identifier (UMI) code ?

http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH31374 (How to find out why a Backup Exec for Windows Servers (BEWS) backup or restore job has failed)

Hope this helps.

Colin_Weaver
Employee Accredited Certified

Do any services on either the media or remote servers crash (i.e. check your windows event logs)

Do you have a firewall configured betweeen the media and remote servers - if yes is this firewall configured to with any time based limitation (i.e. keep alive settings for instance)