cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AOFO Error message 0xe009413

JimAZ
Level 2
When my backup tries to run on Win2003 server, I get the following error message:
An error has occurred during the snapshot cleanup, or could not locate a snapped volume from which to backup."
Does anyone have any idea what caused this and how it can be repaired?
Does the error message have anything to do with a space issue on the C:\ drive. I have under 1Gb free space on the root drive.
3 REPLIES 3

Hemant_Jain
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified
Please make sure that in the backup job properties "automatically select the open file technology" is selected in AOFO properties. On the target server, ensure that AOFO is not installed. Uninstall the remote agent, reboot and then reinstall without AOFO, if AOFO is installed on the target machine. The reason for uninstalling AOFO is that windows 2003 works best with VSS. Once we have ruled out the use of VSP as provider, we can continue to work with VSS.

Thanks

Dev_T
Level 6
Hello,

Please exclude the folder named  X:\Backup Exec AOFO Store (HIDDEN FOLDER) from Anti Virus Scan...(from all the partitions)

JimAZ
Level 2
I don't mean to keep you guys hangiing, but I am still trying to move some files off the root partition that are not critical to have the space to move the AOFO. I'll keep you posted on my progress.