cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activacion Licencia en Backup Exec 2014 Trial

jlmarting
Level 3

Hola.

Tengo una versión de prueba de Backup Exec 2014 desde hace unos 40 días, y ya he adquirido el producto. Me han hecho llegar archivos de licencia (.slf), pero no sé cómo activar el producto sin tener que reinstalarlo Desde la opción de menú donde se puede seleccionar el archivo de licencia, al ir avanzando con "siguiente" llega un momento en que dice que reinstalará el producto, pero no quiero perder la configuración de copias ya realizada.

¿Hay forma de hacerlo sin que se reinstale?

Gracias

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pkh
   VIP    Certified
The licences that you have entered are probably the maintenance licences and not the actual product licences. Contact the Symantec Licencing department to get the actual licences

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Hi,

You don't lose anything. Just run the licensing wizard and install the licenses. It simply activates what you purchased.

Thanks!

jlmarting
Level 3

Hi!

I´ve installed de licences and the process finishes OK, but don´t recognize it. When I restart de BE2014 continues as "Trial Version" and when I see the license installed in the menu, show me the days left of the trial period.

What can I do?

Thanks.

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

...make sure that the licenses are indeed production licenses. If need-be, contact the licensing department or your reseller and ask for new licenses.

Thanks!

pkh
   VIP    Certified
The licences that you have entered are probably the maintenance licences and not the actual product licences. Contact the Symantec Licencing department to get the actual licences