cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Custom Reports

David_Jackson_2
Not applicable
I have been tasked with compiling historical job history with Backup Exec 11D.  The problem is that the pre-defined reports in BE11d are not granular enough to get the information I need.  And I am having a hard time configuring the custom reports in a way that the data makes sense.

Here is the criteria for the data that I am being asked to pursue.  I believe I just want to get a week's snapshop of what the backup jobs are doing.

I need a custom report for 6 sites that have multiple backup jobs configured in each site.

It needs to be a summary report for each facility, Backup Jobs (including start, stop & duration broken down by resource but grouped together), how long the job takes in whole, how much data in whole, and how many resources are being backed up, I would like to have a report for each media server which includees all the jobs and grand totals grouped together.

I have been attempting to create custome reports for the past few days and I am a bit overwhelmed at the task and want to know if there is anyone out there that is more comfortable with helping me to extract the date I need to several reports.

I attached an example of a spreadsheet that I started to create manually but for the amount of servers and jobs in each site, I am thinking its better to post here first

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can offer.

0 REPLIES 0