cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agent for Mac

mghomer
Level 6

Hi All,

Im just looking for a MAC Agent for my BE 2010R3. In the folder agents i see only ralus5204***** and RAWS folder but not RAMS.

Can anybody help me to find the agent? and the install howto

ps. i have the the licenc for Linux/Mac agents installed.

Thanks to all

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

2010 R3 was the last version in the BE 2010 series. The latest update was SP4.

Serial number is used for accessing Fileconnect and it can be obtained from Customer Care and it is not present in the software itself. Howerver, for BE 2010 and above, there is no separate download available, RALUS is included on the BE installation files itself, and can be found in the "LinuxUnixMac" folder present at the root of the BE installer.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

CraigV

...check the TN below on how to install this:

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH61717

Thanks!

mghomer
Level 6

perfect, exactly  what i need. The only thing is i can't find the serial i have all keys but i need a serial? Can't remember about the serial, can i see this serial in the BE2010?

PS waht is the last BEWS for BE2010R3?

Thanks

all

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

2010 R3 was the last version in the BE 2010 series. The latest update was SP4.

Serial number is used for accessing Fileconnect and it can be obtained from Customer Care and it is not present in the software itself. Howerver, for BE 2010 and above, there is no separate download available, RALUS is included on the BE installation files itself, and can be found in the "LinuxUnixMac" folder present at the root of the BE installer.

CraigV

If by serial number you mean license, then yes. You need a license to backup that Mac.

Thanks!