cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All resources tree not up to date

mez
Level 2

Hello,

I'm running BE for some 3Y,  used Backup Selection List not needed to modify significantly during this years; but there was necessary to make some bigger modifications now and I mentioned the folder tree in "<Backup Selection List> Properties | Source | Selection | View by resource" don't reflect the real structure all of HDDs. There are listed not existing folders removed long time before, the newers one are not listed on contrary. The same applies to pop-up dialog Include/Exclude Files...

Refresh (F5) has no result, I tried to restart all Backup Exec services - no success. There are no corresponding alerts reported.

How to make the list to be up to date again? Thanks for any suggestions.

mez

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

mez
Level 2

Hello,

I have to apologize to all for my mistake, the problem was between a chair and keybord. I was comparing status of two distinct but similar listings and made premature decision (Friday afternoon's chaos blush ). I'm sorry and thank you to all for atempt to help.

Regards

mez

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AmolB
Employee Accredited Certified

The new folders will be selected automatically if you had selected the entire drive. But

while creating the selection list if you had selected individual folders then BE will be 

not able to pick up the newly created folders. Now talking about the folders which were

deleted but still exists in the selection list thats a rare scenario, you may remove them 

manually from the selection list.

itsmeaffinity
Level 6

Hi 

Can you lease post the snap of the issue faced what it actual look like 

This is issue is only with one selection or for one particular server or you see this for all the selections & all servers?

Thank You

mez
Level 2

Hello,

I have to apologize to all for my mistake, the problem was between a chair and keybord. I was comparing status of two distinct but similar listings and made premature decision (Friday afternoon's chaos blush ). I'm sorry and thank you to all for atempt to help.

Regards

mez