cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Respond to Media Intervention

Damian_a
Level 2
Hi,

Does anyone have a solution for the greyed out option to disable/auto respond alert for media intervention. We are trying to set up our brand new library, which should not be require ANY intervention for at least 7 days. However, when media is exported or imported, somebody has to click ok to the stupid message which we cant disable. This means that when there is a public holiday, the following days backup will fail because it will be stuck on the media intervention alert.

Symantec, this has been brought up numerous times, yet still no solution: example: https://forums.symantec.com/syment/board/message?board.id=115&message.id=8846

Look forward to getting a solution to this basic issue.
6 REPLIES 6

Damian_a
Level 2
bump

Damian_a
Level 2
bump

Allen_K
Level 6
Hi,

Sorry no one has been able to help you with your technical issue so far. Please note that this is a peer-to-peer discussion forum and not technical support.

Usually customers come to the rescue. Other times, when they are available, a Symantec employee will volunteer his/her time to find and help solve issues just like any other member of the community.

However, in this case, it looks like you might be better off contacting Symantec Support Services for 24/7 access to technical support professionals. You can also try using our Knowledge Base Search.

Hope that helps!

Message Edited by LakeRat on 01-14-2008 02:04 PM

Kelly_Harper
Level 4
Damian, was Symantec support able to provide an answer to your question?

I am running into the same situation and hoping to avoid hold time :)

Kelly

Peter_Witney
Level 2
Exactly the same situation here. The whole point is to automate the process. It seems such a small thing for Symantec to fix, but I haven't been able to find any information to help me.

Has anyone found a solution to this?

chrand01
Not applicable

I solved this with 1 min auto cancellation on the export job