cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BE 14.1 Job Estatus Queued

Julio_Liquidano
Level 1
Partner Accredited

im using BE 14.1 SP2 and last hotfix applied, with a server 2012R2, and Local Disk storage. Suddenly Job holds in queued and stay forever until manually cancel. Storage is online and active.

The Software was working fine and made around 12 good backup. I already delete all jobs and create again, delete servers, and rebuild the database.

The only thing i cant do it is erase and create again the storage, Catastrophic failure showed when i try.

any suggestion

pantalla backup.PNGevent log.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pkh
   VIP    Certified

Your dedup folder is probably corrupt.  You need to log a support case with Symantec so that the engineer can diagnose and correct the problem.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

...you have a pending alert. Right-click and choose the option to Respond and see what it says.

Thanks!

pkh
   VIP    Certified

Your dedup folder is probably corrupt.  You need to log a support case with Symantec so that the engineer can diagnose and correct the problem.

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Check the event viewer and the adamm.log if there are any DeDupe related errors.

Additionally, to confirm if the issue lies with the DeDupe storage, run a backup to a regular Disk Storage and check if this issue arises or not.