cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BE 20.1 agent licenses

TR-BE2014
Level 5

We just renewed all of our BE 2014 licenses, but I'm checking out upgrade options. The license for BE 20.1 media server is showing up in my entitlements with a check mark for the service status and expiration of April 2019, but that's it. How do I get my agent entitlements upgraded?

3 REPLIES 3

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited
The licensing portal should allow you to download the necessary license keys (you might have to generate them) and then upgrade the media server and remote agents accordingly.

Gurvinder
Employee Accredited Certified
To access a new version, log into the Veritas™ Entitlement Management System by going to support.veritas.com, click ‘Licensing’ and enter your Veritas Account credentials.

Click on ‘Entitlements’ (within Veritas Entitlement Management System main menu), expand filters by clicking ‘More Options’, set the ‘Product Line’ filter to your corresponding product and click ‘Apply Filters’. Look for entitlements referencing the version matching the above release details. To access your new software and license key(s) utilize the ‘Download Software’ and ‘Generate License’ buttons located in the Actions column.

Thanks. I've done all that (except for Download), but when I generate a key for my agents or deduplication, version 20 is not included. For example, I get this for the dedup option.

BE-Dedup License Gen.JPG