cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BE 2010 R2 SP1- Backup with GRT and Dedup-Target failed

blackpanther83
Level 3

Hello,

we have a problem with a backup-job in BE 2010 R2 Sp1 + hotfixes 150096 and 144101.installed.

This job backup the ms exchange 2010 sp1 server- with the GRT-Option enabled.

V-79-57344-4608 - Der für diesen Auftrag angegebene Backup-to-Disk-Ordner muss sich auf einem NTFS-Datenträger befinden. Erstellen Sie einen neuen Backup-to-Disk-Ordner auf einem NTFS-Datenträger oder wechseln Sie den aktuellen Ordner und senden Sie den Auftrag erneut.

The target is an dedup-folder which is stored on  a nftf-drive.

If i disable GRT, the job runs normaly without any errors.

And if i choose a backup-to-disk-folder with grt activ, the job runs without any errors too.

I found in the job-protocol this detailed information, which part of the job failed:

AOFO: Gestartet für Ressource: "\\exchangeserverxx.domainxx.de\Microsoft Information Store\Mailbox Database XXXXXX". Verwendete Advanced Open File Option: Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS).

Maybe this information is helpful: the problems startet at the same time, we installed the window server 2008 R2 SP1 on our servers.

To correct this,we updated the BE Version from BE 2010 R2 to BE 2010 R2 Sp1 + hotfixes 150096 and 144101.installed. and hoped, it would help.

The BE-Agents at the remote servers was updated too.

The update as solution was described in this article:

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?pag...

But the same result, backup failed with the same error.

we need help!

any ideas ?

0 REPLIES 0