Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BE 2012: unreadable calendar

nicnictout
Level 4

Hello,

i have just install BE 2012, so i have some question about calendar:

I schedule my jobs to run at midnight, and now when i go to look into the calendar, all jobs appear on the same line, with box half cuted, it is just horrible and, unfortunately unreadable...

Take a look to my screenshot in attachment to understand my problem, in previous version calendar was very usefull to check if my backup aren't in conflict, in this version it is just impossible !!

Someone has a solution to modify the calendar skin, because it becomes totally useless in this state.

Thx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sush---
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Hello there,

From the screenshot it seems that all the jobs are schedule to run at the same time (as you said 12 midnight). So all the jobs will be in one line. If you want to view the details of those jobs then you can just hover your cursor over the job whose details needs to be seen ad it will show the details.

You can also check the other view of viewing the jobs for individual "DAY" to change the view to "WEEK" which will show the jobs for that day one below the other.

Thanks,

-Sush...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Sush---
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Hello there,

From the screenshot it seems that all the jobs are schedule to run at the same time (as you said 12 midnight). So all the jobs will be in one line. If you want to view the details of those jobs then you can just hover your cursor over the job whose details needs to be seen ad it will show the details.

You can also check the other view of viewing the jobs for individual "DAY" to change the view to "WEEK" which will show the jobs for that day one below the other.

Thanks,

-Sush...

nicnictout
Level 4

Hello Sush,

sorry for delay. I agree with you, but calendar skin is not usefull as the previous one in BE 2010.

I understand that there is nothing to do for this, unfortunately :(

Thx anyway for your response.