cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BE 2014 - Monthly Full / Daily Diff - need exclude last day of month ??

Tacyon
Level 2

I finally made the jump to convert from BE2010 R3 SP4 (had to for Server 2012 R2 !) and I'm tweaking the jobs schedules that were "converted".

I found the "LAST "X" OF THE Y" setting and set it to be the last FRIDAY of the MONTH .. and allow it to run over the weekend.

But when I went to set the "WEEKDAYS" DIFFERENTIAL to be excluded from the LAST DAY (FRIDAY) OF THE MONTH, there does NOT appear to be an option to do this. Am I missing something or has Symantec removed another needed feature ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tacyon
Level 2

Resolution:

Full BU schedule pattern: (select) Months -> Every "last" "Friday" of every "1" month.

Diff BU schedule pattern: (select) Months -> "Selected days of the month" press "Days" button. Select days and then de-select the last row/column day and in my case .. Friday.  This should work.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Tacyon
Level 2

Resolution:

Full BU schedule pattern: (select) Months -> Every "last" "Friday" of every "1" month.

Diff BU schedule pattern: (select) Months -> "Selected days of the month" press "Days" button. Select days and then de-select the last row/column day and in my case .. Friday.  This should work.