cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BE2014 Auto save scheduled Reports to file - is it possible

venetis
Level 3

Hi

I have successfully created some BE status reports that i can manually run or schedule, but i want to run them daily and output *automatically* to a file.

This is so our in house dashboard application can import and digest the status as done by our existing solution.

I can not however see a way to save these as a file automatically from the scheduled running - am i missing something ?

Even if the report generates a file i can copy from the file systems then i can work with this so how does it work please ....

Thanks

Rob

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pkh
   VIP    Certified
You can email these reports to a recepient and then they can be saved to a file. Otherwise use BEMCLI to report the variables rt hat you want and you can output the result to a file or use Powershell to input the result into your other program

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

pkh
   VIP    Certified
You can email these reports to a recepient and then they can be saved to a file. Otherwise use BEMCLI to report the variables rt hat you want and you can output the result to a file or use Powershell to input the result into your other program

venetis
Level 3

Thanks

I have looked at the BEMCLI powershell options and it allows me to dump the reports to CSV for import into moniotring screen and HTML for friendly views.

I was hoping to be able to schedule from the GUI straight to a folder but strangely this is NOT an option, even though you can run a report and MANUALLY click Save to HTML / CSV etc ???

PKH marked as solution.