cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BE2015 adding Enterprise Option but EO is BE2016

downsouth
Level 4

So I'm wanting to add Enterprise Option to BE 2015 for CASO but the link I get form Veritas with my entitlement number takes me to BE2016 Feature Pack 1... My issue is this .. I still have 2003 servers runing AD and this is why I cannot go to BE2016 yet. If I install this option is it going to take me to BE2016... Is there a link to previous version of Enterprise option? Do I just need the SLA key and enter it which "unlocks" the option in BE2015? 

Thanks in advance 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

DavidEF
Level 3
Employee

The SLF/license key is all you need, and that should enable the CASO feature. The bits should already be there to get the option installed, it just needs to be unlocked (with the SLF).

View solution in original post

It is looking for the BE2015 installation media (DVD or ISO). It needs that to run through the install.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

DavidEF
Level 3
Employee

The SLF/license key is all you need, and that should enable the CASO feature. The bits should already be there to get the option installed, it just needs to be unlocked (with the SLF).

It' telling me "64-Bit Media required. Is this the location of when I installed BE2015? Looking for a file called Browser.exe

It is looking for the BE2015 installation media (DVD or ISO). It needs that to run through the install.