cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEX-SD- Agent for Windows Installation 00310 (Error)

Keshava
Level 2

Hi Team,

We are facing below mentioned error from our CAS management server. When we are trying to push the agent we getting below mentioned error.<noscript>< noscript><="" p="">

Kidly help me to reslove this issue without reinstalling the agent or backup.exe.

Final error: 0xe00086c4 - Backup Exec is already installed on the remote computer.  To install the Agent for Windows, remove Backup Exec from the remote computer and then run the install again.

Final error category: Job Errors
Completed status: Failed

Job History for BEX-SD-4 Agent for Windows Installation 00310<noscript>< noscript><="" p="">

Error category    : Job Errors
Error : e00086c4 - Backup Exec is already installed on the remote computer. To install the Agent for Windows, remove Backup Exec from the remote computer and then run the install again.

BEX-SD-4 Agent for Windows Installation 00310<noscript>< noscript><="" p="">

Final error: 0xe00086c4 - Backup Exec is already installed on the remote computer.  To install the Agent for Windows, remove Backup Exec from the remote computer and then run the install again.

Final error category: Job Errors
Completed status: Failed

Please suggest

Thank you

Keshava

3 REPLIES 3

pkh
   VIP    Certified

You have to remove BE on the remote server before you can install the BE remote agent on it

Hi,

Thanks for the responce.

As you mentioned like, need to uninstall and install again. I accept you solution but it is my storage server and so many backup jobs are running.

The issue is --> CAS server through we are unable to run the backup due to above mentioned error.

Can you please suggest without uninstalling the application do we have any solution..?

BR

Keshavamurthy

pkh
   VIP    Certified

.No