cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup 16 to Azure Storage jobs failed

ps2ali
Level 4

Hello ,

i create a job in Backup Exec  to export our Server Files to Azure Storage .

in the end of the Job , i got the error 0xe00084c7

i have checked the server files logs and Backup Exec Logs , there is no trace .

i have cheked the connectivity to our Azure Storage and its working fine .

Please could you help me ?

Regards

7 REPLIES 7

DarthBilly
Level 5
Employee

Do you get the error at the end of the job or middle or beginning? What's your throughput? Can you see it change just before the failure? For example, it's fast until a certain point then the throughput decreases and then it fails.

If you are backing up large amounts of data, have to tried splitting it up into smaller chunks?

The job failed after coping 8Go of Data  with 80Mo/min , the bandwith is fixed .what do you mean splitting it up into smaller chunks !

Regards

Make a couple of jobs dividing up the data. So if the data is in several folders or on several drives, start by have a job for each. See where the problem is.

its a huge Data , making  job per Folder it will genrate several jobs!!

regards

i will split data by folder volume i think and then i will tell you the result

Thanks

Hello , 

I have splitted the job per 200Go , so after while i got error in verification process .but the backup process is fine 

so , what do you think the problem ?

Regards

So you have a few different jobs now. Each one has a throughput. Each job should have a successful or failed job status.

Do you see any job with a different throughput? Does that job have the failure?

If one job has failed can you narrow it down further? Split it up smaller until we can find the specific file/folder that is causing a problem?