Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup Exec 15 support to Oracle DB 11g -12C

SuarezJavier
Level 2
Partner Accredited
Hi everyone.

Someone has managed to successfully support Oracle data base 11g /12C from backup exec 15 FP 1-5? Please help and experience. please do not recommend me veritas documentation,
and I've done and not satisfactory.

Really thnk´s
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I understand your frustration, but you will find a lot of answers do not come from people that work at Veritas. I do not have access to the support tools, and there are a lot of people in this community that also do not have access to the support tools.

You can try emailing support, or calling. You can also post more detail on here to see if any of our community have had a similar issue and know how to resolve it.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

DarthBilly
Level 5
Employee

Is there a particular problem or issue you are having? Are you not able to backup or restore? Is there an error?

SuarezJavier
Level 2
Partner Accredited

DarthBilly , thanks for answering.

it has an open case four weeks and there is no response even from VRTS support.

Case : 21653975 < Oracle in Linux database backup fails >

keep in touch.

I understand your frustration, but you will find a lot of answers do not come from people that work at Veritas. I do not have access to the support tools, and there are a lot of people in this community that also do not have access to the support tools.

You can try emailing support, or calling. You can also post more detail on here to see if any of our community have had a similar issue and know how to resolve it.

SuarezJavier
Level 2
Partner Accredited

Thanks for your reply.