cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup Exec 16 " MS exchange server"

adrian11
Level 3

Hi Everyone , 

i had a problem with my exchange sercver when i initiate backup  , backup was still performing but in the end the backup failed because of this follwing error i received . i already mount the database of my exchange  . but still it happens again and again .....

e2.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Not_Jake
Level 4

@adrian11 

Hi, what database intended to backup? Make sure to backup the database you wanted to protect and also check if that database is MOUNTED in the MS-Exchange Server. As my experience, BE only wanted to backup the mounted database/s. And also, go to the backup job and edit it, under the backup selection tab, kindly check the database in Microsoft Information Store, make sure just check the database you wanted to backup and leave the rest unchecked. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

jurgen_barbieur
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited

what is your version of exchange?

did you already checked the HCL and SCL?

Not_Jake
Level 4

@adrian11 

Hi, what database intended to backup? Make sure to backup the database you wanted to protect and also check if that database is MOUNTED in the MS-Exchange Server. As my experience, BE only wanted to backup the mounted database/s. And also, go to the backup job and edit it, under the backup selection tab, kindly check the database in Microsoft Information Store, make sure just check the database you wanted to backup and leave the rest unchecked. Hope this helps.