cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup Exec 20.3 Beta registrations are now open!

smusale
Level 4
Employee

We are pleased to inform you that registrations for Backup Exec 20.3 Beta program are now open.

This NEW Beta program for upcoming release of Backup Exec contain some new features such as support for Windows Server 2019 and Exchange Server 2019, Retry backup for only failed resources, Backup virtual machine disks selectively - VMware, Support for new cloud storage and overall improvements in meeting your recovery time objectives.

Please visit the below link and register in this program.

Join this Beta Program

Please click on above “Join this Beta Program" link to successfully register for this program. You will receive an email notification from us upon successful registration.

We are opening up registration early to allow enough time to process applications before the Beta build is available for download. So, if you are Veritas partner/reseller, please have your clients sign up early. All applications will be screened for US legal compliance a week or two prior to Beta program start date which is currently expected to be sometime in second-half of August 2018.

If you have any queries, please contact us at bnrbeta@veritas.com.

We look forward to your interest and participation.

Best regards,

Backup Exec Team

Forward-looking Statements

Any information regarding pre-release Veritas offerings, future updates or other planned modifications is subject to ongoing evaluation by Veritas and therefore subject to change. This information is provided without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Customers who purchase Veritas offerings should make their purchase decision based upon features that are currently available.

3 REPLIES 3

JuergenB
   VIP   

Beta is still closed ...

I can´t login, i can´t register, i can´t reset my old password.

Seems still a marketing release...

smusale
Level 4
Employee

Hello Juergen,

The registrations for BE 20.3 Beta program is not closed; it is still open.

I have got your email related to this, and I will help you in the registrations for the BE 20.3 Beta program.

Thanks & Regards,

Shailendra

JuergenB
   VIP   

Hi,

before opening Beta 20.3 you should close BE 20.2 and release a stable version.
The Download in VEMS is still not working ..

Veritas Support denied support for the official Download of BE 20.2...