cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup Exec 2010 R2 Small Business - IDR wizard disabled?

DonsMan
Level 3

Hi,

We have just setup a new SBS 2008 server and have moved to Backup Exec 2010 R2 Small Business Edition. I have used a previous version of the same software in my last job and made use of the Intelligent Disaster Recovery Wizard. In this version the option is there, but greyed out. Is this correct?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

AmolB
Employee Accredited Certified

Click next on the wizard where you see the license keys, on the next screen there are 

multiple options to select. Place a check mark against Intelligent Disaster Recovery.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Striker_303
Level 6
Employee

Go to Tools -install option and license key on this media server - and install IDR option first.

Striker_303
Level 6
Employee

Did that work??

DonsMan
Level 3

Hi,

Thanks for the response, sorry I haven't answered sooner but I was on holiday for a few days.

I have looked at the "Install option and license key on this media server" dialog window before and it already has the BE 2010 for Small Business Server key installed. I don't seem to have any other appropriate keys with the software. My other license keys are:

BESR 2010 for Small Business Server

BESR 2010 Server

BESR 2010 Desktop

Thanks again for your help!

AmolB
Employee Accredited Certified

Click next on the wizard where you see the license keys, on the next screen there are 

multiple options to select. Place a check mark against Intelligent Disaster Recovery.

DonsMan
Level 3

Perfect! Thanks for that, I guess I missed this during the initial installation. I see the options now and shall install the IDR and AOFO closer to the end of business today.

Thanks to both of you for your help! Much appreciated!