Hallo,

unser System:

BackupServer:

Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard 64Bit

Backup Exec 2010 R3 (5204)

Exchange Server:

Windows Server 2008 SP2 - 64 Bit

Exchange 2007

Auf dem Exchange Server ist der Backup Exec Remote Agent installiert.

Auf dem Backup Server ist Backup Exec 2010 R3 sowie der Microsoft Exchange Agent installiert.

Leider bekomme ich aber keine "Verbindung". Am besten schaut euch die Screenshots an:

Der User der alles Ausführt ist DomainAdmin. VIELEN DANK für eure Hilfe.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ZeRoC00L
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Exchange DAG is for Exchange 2010, if you browse your domain, and browse you remote server (the exchange server), there you should be able to browse the Exchange Information Store.

Make sure to install the Exchange 2007 Management Tools on the Backup Exec server.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

ZeRoC00L
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Exchange DAG is for Exchange 2010, if you browse your domain, and browse you remote server (the exchange server), there you should be able to browse the Exchange Information Store.

Make sure to install the Exchange 2007 Management Tools on the Backup Exec server.

ArulPrasad
Level 6
Employee

Hello,

Using Translater might be wrong ..

Die Option haben Sie hervorgehobene n die Backup-Wahl ist für Exchange 2010.

(The Option You have Higlighted n the backup election is for Exchange 2010.)

Möglicherweise müssen Sie die Exchange-Datenbank aus dem Remote-Server von Domain-oder Favorit Ressource auswählen und es sollte in der Lage sein, die Exchagen Informationen speichern zu sehen. 

Regards

Arul

Zerakus
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Hy ZeRoC00L,

thank you for the great Answer. I see the Exchange Information Store. Now I will backup in this way the Exchange Server.

Is it necessary to install the Exchange Management Tools on the Backup Exec Server?

There only is installed:

• Windows :)
  • Backup Exec 2010 R3
  • Backup Exec Exchange Agent

ZeRoC00L
Level 6
Partner Accredited

As I remember correctly you need the Exchange 2007 Management Tools installed on the Backup Exec server for restore.

Just run a test backup and then a restore and check if everything is working fine.

Zerakus
Level 4
Partner Accredited

OK, I will try it. Thank you very much.