cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup Exec 2010 - Travail en attente - serveur suspendu

draco755
Level 3

Bonjour,

Depuis quelques jours, je n'arrive plus à effacer des supports LTO ou à déverrouiller mon robot LTO5. Lorsque je vais dans les propriétés du travail, j'ai le message "serveur suspendu" alors que tout est activé dans "périphérique". Par contre, mes travaux de récupération de sauvegarde fonctionnent correctement.

Je n'arrive donc plus à créer de nouvelle sauvegarde, car plus rien ne se lance.

J'ai relancé les services et même redémarrer le serveur, mais le problème persiste.

Cordialement.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pkh
   VIP    Certified

You are on BE 2010 R1.  I would suggest that you upgrade to BE 2010 R3 which is the latest version. Your existing licence keys will work.  You can download BE 2010 R3 from either the fileconnect site or www.backupexec.com. After your upgrade, do not forget to run LiveUpdate a couple of time to update it to SP2 and the latest hotfixes.

After you have upgraded to R3, push out the remote agent again.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Hi,

Right-click your server, and choose the option to Pause your server. Leave this for about 30 seconds, then right-click again and choose the option to Unpause.

Also make sure your media server is fully patched with the latest patches, as well as running the latest DDI drivers from Symantec if need be.

Thanks!

draco755
Level 3

Hi,

It's not work, I have this message:

For the last patch, Livepdate don't find symantec product. I have Backup Exec 2010 on windows server 2008 R2 standard.

draco755
Level 3

Backup exec as crash 4 days ago. Perhaps he locked a configuration file in install directory ? Do you know if we can reset the serveur configuration ?

pkh
   VIP    Certified

You are on BE 2010 R1.  I would suggest that you upgrade to BE 2010 R3 which is the latest version. Your existing licence keys will work.  You can download BE 2010 R3 from either the fileconnect site or www.backupexec.com. After your upgrade, do not forget to run LiveUpdate a couple of time to update it to SP2 and the latest hotfixes.

After you have upgraded to R3, push out the remote agent again.

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Check if HF 354913 is installed or not...If yes, un-install it via Add/Remove programs, reboot the server & re-attempt any utility job such as inventory, erase etc...If the job becomes queued again, right-click on the server name under the devices tab & pause-unpause the server

Do not run LU during this period as it might install HF 354913 again

pkh
   VIP    Certified

The list of his HF is shown above!

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Just saw that HF 354913 is installed on his system & in that case, my suggestion is worthwhile to undertake as there was a known issue post the installation of this HF :)

draco755
Level 3

Hi,

I deleted the HF 354913 and backup exec functioning properly. I took the opportunity to update the software and everything works fine. thank you very much for your help.

Best regard.