cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup Exec 2010 unnable to backup Exchange 2010 mailboxes with GRT

Ortho_Lawton
Level 5
When trying to backup Exchange 2010 with  GRT mailbox backup I'm geting the error:-

Final error: 0xe00002f7 - Cannot extract mailbox messages from the Exchange backup. Review the job log for more information.

Backup- \\servername\Microsoft Information Store\Mailbox Database
V-79-57344-759 - Unable to complete the operation for the selected resource using the specified opti...
n/a
'

I've already installed the Exchange Web Services Managed API

Anyone had a similar problem and know how to fix it?

Many thanks

O lawton
2 REPLIES 2

rene_zimmermann
Not applicable
Accredited
Hi

Almost the same problem here. Backup is correctly working, but the job always completes with the following exception:

V-79-57344-4624 - To support individual mailbox message and folder restores from Information Store b...

If I try to restore individual items, I get the following error message:

Final error: 0xe0001210 - To support individual mailbox message and folder restores from Information Store backups, you must download and install the Microsoft Exchange Web Services Managed API 1.0 package version 14.00.0639.011 or later on the Exchange 2010 Client Access Servers. This package can be found on the Microsoft web site.
Final error category: Resource Errors

For additional information regarding this error refer to link V-79-57344-4624

The interesting thing is, that the Exchange Web Services Managed API 1.0 IS in fact installed on my 2010 Client Access server.

Any ideas, what the problem might be?

Many thanks
Rene

duckmiester
Not applicable
Running the same problem.

Windows Server 2008 R2 running the following
- Backup Exec 2010 64-bit
- Exchange 2010 Management Tools

I've installed the Microsoft Exchange Web Services Managed API 1.0 14.00.0650.007 on the Exchange 2010 server.

Trying to backup Exchange 2010 to B2D folder on the local backup server.

Backup- \\CWEXCH01.domain.local\Microsoft Information Store\DB-MAIL
V-79-57344-759 - Unable to complete the operation for the selected resource using the specified opti...
n/a
'

When running a backup without GRT it works fine.

How can i fix this?