cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup Exec 2012 Fehlermeldungen

Fabrice_Locher
Level 3

Guten Tag

Wir haben heute auf einem SBS 2011 Backup Exec 2012 installiert. Das Programm lässt sich starten, jedoch werden die Server nicht richtig hinzugefügt. Wenn ich die Server hinzufüge funktioniert alles, aber danach werden sie im Programm nicht angezeigt.

Ich kann auch kein neues Backup erstellen. Wenn ich auf der Startseite Backup erstellen anwähle, bringt das Programm folgenden Fehler und wird beendet:

Habe Backup Exec schon neu installiert, Server neu gestartet, Dienste kontrolliert... Alles nichts weitergeholfen.

Was mit auch noch aufgefallen ist: Wenn ich Backup-Kalender anwähle kommt auch ein Fehler, der nach einem Datenbankzugriffsfehler aussieht:

Kann mir jemand weiterhelfen? Vielen dank :)

5 REPLIES 5

pkh
   VIP    Certified

You could be facing this know issue

https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/issues/servers-randomly-disappear-backuprestore-tab

Colin_Weaver
Employee Accredited Certified

Whilst pkh might have given the correct issue missing servers in the All Servers group is also a symptom of this condition (on servers in non-English languages)

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH183286

If it is that condition then a hotfix is due soon, but in the meantime affected custoemrs need formals support a cases as we have an orphan (similar to a beta) update that can fix it.

I guess the real difference between pkh's comment and mine is did you see the servers listed and then delete some of them, or have you never seen the servers listed?

Fabrice_Locher
Level 3

Thanks for answer.

No, the servers never was listed...

Colin_Weaver
Employee Accredited Certified

Ok well the Hotfix for this has started release documentaion authoring so should be available either later today or early next week.

Fabrice_Locher
Level 3

And then i should reinstall BE 2012 with de German Database?

How i can install the Hotfix (or search the Hotfix)?

Thanks for answer.