cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup Exec 2012 issue backing up DFSR folders

JayBios
Level 2

Hi There,

I'm a victim of the following problem: http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH190334

Unfortunately the fix mentioned in this article doesn't appear to work for me as it's still missing off the sub folders and giving me a tiny backup. Has anyone else had any luck finding a work around to this issue? I desperately need a way of backing up my replicated folders.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Colin_Weaver
Employee Accredited Certified

if twh workaround doe snot work you may have a related byut slightly different condition.]

Currently the fix against that TECH article is planned for the next complete release of Backup Exec.

As such suggest you log a formal support case

a) because then we can confiorm if you do have teh same condition

b) because if it is a priority for you to get this working in BE 2012 then we can justify that a fix might be needed sooner and start disucsssions as to whether this can happen.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Colin_Weaver
Employee Accredited Certified

if twh workaround doe snot work you may have a related byut slightly different condition.]

Currently the fix against that TECH article is planned for the next complete release of Backup Exec.

As such suggest you log a formal support case

a) because then we can confiorm if you do have teh same condition

b) because if it is a priority for you to get this working in BE 2012 then we can justify that a fix might be needed sooner and start disucsssions as to whether this can happen.