cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup Exec 2014 Verify Problem

Fatih_Ozata
Level 3

While I was verifying the tape,as depicted in the picture, there was an error. It stopped. Can we verify again? Do you know solution for my problem? Data is still on the disk.

9 REPLIES 9

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Based on the above error, try the following:

1) Follow the steps as per this KB article - https://support.symantec.com/en_US/article.TECH83058.html

2) Update the NIC drivers on the BE media server and the remote server as well.

Larry_Fine
   VIP   

Yes, you can run a separate verify job, again & again.  I am assuming htat this job has run multiple times before without error?  If the verify fails multiple times, then I would assume the backup is bad and I would re-run the backup.  If the verify passes, then it might have just been a momentary glitch during hte first verify.

Fatih_Ozata
Level 3

How can i just verify i job ?

Regards.

Larry_Fine
   VIP   

Right click on the job history and select verify.

Fatih_Ozata
Level 3

I’m verifying as you said but I get the error which is depicted in the Picture.How can I handle with this?And also the errors are not only in jobs with problem but in all jobs.

VJware
Level 6

There was an issue with running manual verify in BE 2014. Would recommend to ensure BE 2014 is patched up with SP2 and run a verify along with the backup job itself.

Fatih_Ozata
Level 3

installed update 

Fatih_Ozata
Level 3

it's updated but the problem continues

VJware
Level 6

As mentioned earlier, you will have to run a verify along with the backup job itself.