cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup Exec - Alert notification

njpj321
Level 2
Hi Guy's,
               I wonder if somebody can help, Currently we have our Backup Exec 12.5 sending alerts to the group mail box everytime a job has completed. We do require this feature however we have added more devices to the Backup Exec and this is causing us to receive a lot of notification mails.

So my question is can we taylor the alerts to be sent on one email i.e summary email  or a single report at the end of the day to show job completion.

Cheers

Peter
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hemant_Jain
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified
You may schedule job summary report, or create custom reports and send reports as notification, instead of sending notifications with every job. The reports can be scheduled to run at a specific time of day or week and according a pdf can be sent in the form of attachment with email.

Please mark it a solution, if this is useful.
Thanks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hemant_Jain
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified
You may schedule job summary report, or create custom reports and send reports as notification, instead of sending notifications with every job. The reports can be scheduled to run at a specific time of day or week and according a pdf can be sent in the form of attachment with email.

Please mark it a solution, if this is useful.
Thanks

njpj321
Level 2
Cheers for you Help BEsymc...

Peter