Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup Exec DLO

pradip_sisodiya
Level 3

Dear friends

I have a server backup exec with dlo

here i created profile with 20 G.B. disk space , backup of My Dacument, My Music, .pst, c drive and added some user in this profile ,

but problem is that some user backup is faild , i checked setting i found which user backup faild becuse the limit is reached exceded so wht can i do for this .

Thanking in advance

Pradip Sisodiya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Hi,

DLO is simply a backup location on centralised storage, which allows you to backup that data from there to another device once the user has synched with it.

You have 1 of 3 choices here:

1. Try to increase the size of the DLO folder, or create a new DLO folder with enough disk space for the user in question.

2. Configure DLO options to not synch certain files or folders; or...

3. Delete unwanted files from the user's folder that you are backing up with DLO or move them elsewhere to where they won't be synched.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Hi,

DLO is simply a backup location on centralised storage, which allows you to backup that data from there to another device once the user has synched with it.

You have 1 of 3 choices here:

1. Try to increase the size of the DLO folder, or create a new DLO folder with enough disk space for the user in question.

2. Configure DLO options to not synch certain files or folders; or...

3. Delete unwanted files from the user's folder that you are backing up with DLO or move them elsewhere to where they won't be synched.

Thanks!