cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup Exec None on Exchange Browse

Ihqbal
Level 3

HI!

i got issue with my Backup Exec 16, and Microsoft Exchange 2013.

i able to browse the client, but not the detail of Mailbox, i gote NONE here.

how we able to browse the detail of each mailbox?

the user is domain user, and the services using local admin.

it used to be work before, after we found that mailbox is not healthy, after troubleshooting at Mailbox team, and get healty database, now i'm unable to browse i.t

if i force to backup this, i able to backup but, as the database, and can't restore each mailbox like before

really need help for this

THank YOu 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Riyaj_S
Employee Accredited Certified

Screenshot shared above is for Backup browse. Individual mailboxes/email selection is not possible at the time of backup. At the time of backup complete database is backed up and at the end of the database backup job, GRT (granular) view is built. So selection of individual mailboxes/email would be available after a successful GRT backup of database only in restore browse view.

Thanks and Regards

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Riyaj_S
Employee Accredited Certified

Screenshot shared above is for Backup browse. Individual mailboxes/email selection is not possible at the time of backup. At the time of backup complete database is backed up and at the end of the database backup job, GRT (granular) view is built. So selection of individual mailboxes/email would be available after a successful GRT backup of database only in restore browse view.

Thanks and Regards