Highlighted

Backup Exec Scheduled Job Reports Missing Attachment When Email Arrives

I have scheduled job reports that succeed and I can see the report and save it to my desktop.

I also have notifications set up and I receive an email notification that the job report succeeded.

I have the option checked to include the Job Report as an attachment.

I never receive the attachment.

i have also tried doing it through the Alerts Categories via Job Success - same result - no attachments - just an email.

This happens if I send email external or keep it internal.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Accepted Solution!

What version of backup exec

What version of backup exec are you running This issue has been resolved with Backup Exec for Windows Servers version 11d build 7170

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Accepted Solution!

What version of backup exec

What version of backup exec are you running This issue has been resolved with Backup Exec for Windows Servers version 11d build 7170

View solution in original post

11d 6235... guess that is my

11d 6235... guess that is my problem.

Although this is currently working in 10 and 10d. I guess something just broke when they wrote 11d?

I'll see if I can get patched up.

Thanks for the help.

Yup you got it there, Backup

Yup you got it there,

Backup exec 11d 7170 is not a patch but a different version so you would need to download that and run an upgrade . License of 11d 6235 would work with 7170 so there would not be any licensing related issue .

Actually discovered my

Actually discovered my customer had maintenance when 12.0 was released. Pushed them up to 12.0 and life is good once again.

Regards,

digsaw