cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup Exec Scheduled Job Reports Missing Attachment When Email Arrives

digsaw
Level 4

I have scheduled job reports that succeed and I can see the report and save it to my desktop.

I also have notifications set up and I receive an email notification that the job report succeeded.

I have the option checked to include the Job Report as an attachment.

I never receive the attachment.

i have also tried doing it through the Alerts Categories via Job Success - same result - no attachments - just an email.

This happens if I send email external or keep it internal.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

RahulG
Level 6
Employee
What version of backup exec are you running This issue has been resolved with Backup Exec for Windows Servers version 11d build 7170

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RahulG
Level 6
Employee
What version of backup exec are you running This issue has been resolved with Backup Exec for Windows Servers version 11d build 7170

digsaw
Level 4

11d 6235... guess that is my problem.

Although this is currently working in 10 and 10d. I guess something just broke when they wrote 11d?

I'll see if I can get patched up.

Thanks for the help.

RahulG
Level 6
Employee

Yup you got it there,

Backup exec 11d 7170 is not a patch but a different version so you would need to download that and run an upgrade . License of 11d 6235 would work with 7170 so there would not be any licensing related issue .

digsaw
Level 4

Actually discovered my customer had maintenance when 12.0 was released. Pushed them up to 12.0 and life is good once again.

Regards,

digsaw