cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup Exec Services menu

SymQNA
Level 5

In BE2010, we can restart backup exec services of MMS in CAS by clicking menu Media servers -> Backup Exec Services

where can we find it in BE2014? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

From the Storage tab, right-click the MMS server and choose Backup Exec services. Here, also you can restart the services.

There isn't a problem, it's just that the UI of BE 2014 is slightly different from BE 2010. The Storage tab of CASO in BE 2014 is similar to the Media Servers tab in BE 2010. I would recommend to go over the UI changes and familiarize yourself.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

...have you tried to look in BE?

SymQNA
Level 5

Hi Symantec Support,

Would you please check my problem and advise? Thank you.

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

From the Storage tab, right-click the MMS server and choose Backup Exec services. Here, also you can restart the services.

There isn't a problem, it's just that the UI of BE 2014 is slightly different from BE 2010. The Storage tab of CASO in BE 2014 is similar to the Media Servers tab in BE 2010. I would recommend to go over the UI changes and familiarize yourself.

SymQNA
Level 5

Thanks VJware. Find it according to your advice.

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

...bear in mind this is a community forum and both Symantec technical employees and normal public users will try help.

For official assistance you need to log a call with Symantec support via email/telephone/Internet, and once you have your call reference number, I'd then suggest contacting a Symantec employee here with those details via a PM.

Thanks!