cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup Exec Version 10 R2 Job Failed

Drpc
Level 2
Hello everyone, Im runing Sbs server 2003 Service Pack 2 i backup the server using Backup Exec 2010 Service Pack 2 recently one of the backup jobs started failing with the fallowing error: Job ended: Friday, February 05, 2016 at 4:58:12 AM Completed status: Failed Final error: 0xe000fedf - A failure occurred reading an object. Final error category: Resource Errors For additional information regarding this error refer to link V-79-57344-65247 Backup- Shadow?Copy?ComponentsWARNING: "Shadow?Copy?Components\System?Service\Windows Management Instrumentation\WMI" is a corrupt file. This file cannot verify. The .DR file that is required for Intelligent Disaster Recovery is not updated. Verify- Shadow?Copy?Components - VSS Writer File SystemWARNING: "WMI" is a corrupt file. This file cannot verify. As i looked into it i found out that this error shows toghter with the backup falure: The operating system returned an unusual error while backing up the following file: C:\WINDOWS\system32\WBEM\Repository\FS\MAPPING1.MAP It is possible that this file is incomplete and therefore should not be restored. For more information, click the following link: Did any one here encounter this problem ? thank you for your hellp.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pkh
   VIP    Certified
Try the job with AOFO on

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

pkh
   VIP    Certified
Try the job with AOFO on

Drpc
Level 2

I have turned the AOFO on and i will update the resault tomorow after the daly backup.

Drpc
Level 2

pkh thank you very much the backup has finished sucsessfuly