cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup Exec report

dburrell
Level 2

Can anyone shed any light on the possibility of exporting reports from Backup Exec?  We are looking to post the reports on the IT page of our intranet site and would like to schedule this process.

Thanks

Duke

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

If you open your report, you're able to save it in HTML and/of PDF format.

I'd suggest PDF as these would be easier to publish to an intranet site.

If you need further information, download the BE 2010 Admin guide and read Chpt 16.

Thanks!

EDIT: You can choose to print a report after a job completes, but I have seen instances in this forum where it is simply the confirmation that the job has gone through...not a full report. For that to happen, you'd have do it manually. Alternatively look at investing in Symantec OpsCenter which might automate this for you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

If you open your report, you're able to save it in HTML and/of PDF format.

I'd suggest PDF as these would be easier to publish to an intranet site.

If you need further information, download the BE 2010 Admin guide and read Chpt 16.

Thanks!

EDIT: You can choose to print a report after a job completes, but I have seen instances in this forum where it is simply the confirmation that the job has gone through...not a full report. For that to happen, you'd have do it manually. Alternatively look at investing in Symantec OpsCenter which might automate this for you.

RahulG
Level 6
Employee

i dont think it would be possible , you can post this as an enhancement request .

dburrell
Level 2

appreciate the suggestions